- Coronavirus: Don’t Panic
- BOMAID COVID-19: Coronavirus
- COVID19: OPQ Business Continuity Plan
- World Health Organisation Partners with WhatsAPP
- OPQ: Covid-19 Statement
- Covid-19 Notice 26/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 28/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 03/04/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 07/04/2020
- Press Statement From BISPA 07/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 09/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 18/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/05/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/06/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 17/06/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 03/08/2020
To increase access to reliable information, WHO has partnered with WhatsApp and Facebook to launch a WHO Health Alert messaging service.
This service will provide the latest news and information on COVID-19, including details on symptoms and how people can protect themselves.
The Health Alert service is now available in English and will be introduced in other languages next week.
To access it, send the word “hi” to the following number on WhatsApp: +41 798 931 892.
More useful links:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- World Health Organisation – Coronavirus scam alert
- World Health Organisation – Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
- World Health Organisation – WHO supports Botswana’s preparedness and response efforts for coronavirus
- Unicef – Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): What parents should know
- Bomaid – Preparedness and Response Plan