- Coronavirus: Don’t Panic
- BOMAID COVID-19: Coronavirus
- COVID19: OPQ Business Continuity Plan
- World Health Organisation Partners with WhatsAPP
- OPQ: Covid-19 Statement
- Covid-19 Notice 26/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 28/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 03/04/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 07/04/2020
- Press Statement From BISPA 07/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 09/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 18/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/05/2020
COVID19: OPQ BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN
OPQ would like to inform our valued customers of our plan to continue to provide uninterrupted services during the COVID19 pandemic situation.
Firstly, many customers are implementing their own plans to include remote working for their staff. We are assisting with this as far as we are able and we ask these customers to have patience waiting for site surveys and installations.
Many of our team already have the ability to operate remotely and we are expanding these capabilities for our accounts department and technical support services. It is our aim to continue provide seamless services to all our customers.
Please contact us if you need assistance with enabling your business to operate remotely.
For now all scheduled maintenance, site surveys and other on site visits will continue. Note that our staff have been instructed to adhere to guidelines regarding hygiene and social distancing in preparation to halt the spread of COVID19, should the situation worsen to include Botswana.
We urge our customers not to panic in these uncertain times, follow the directives of The Government of Botswana.
Please do not blindly accept what is being said on socail media outlets. There is much misinformation, bad advise and on line scams being perpetuated. For correct advise and to keep abreast of developments please see the following:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- World Health Organisation – Coronavirus scam alert
- World Health Organisation – Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
- World Health Organisation – WHO supports Botswana’s preparedness and response efforts for coronavirus
- Unicef – Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): What parents should know
- Bomaid – Preparedness and Response Plan
Be alert, be aware and stay safe.