- Coronavirus: Don’t Panic
- BOMAID COVID-19: Coronavirus
- COVID19: OPQ Business Continuity Plan
- World Health Organisation Partners with WhatsAPP
- OPQ: Covid-19 Statement
- Covid-19 Notice 26/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 28/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 03/04/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 07/04/2020
- Press Statement From BISPA 07/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 09/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 18/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/05/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/06/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 17/06/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 03/08/2020
Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 18/04/2020
Dear Valued Clients,
We are glad to note that during the National Emergency lock down period, delays have reduce dramatically. OPQ have resumed site survey and install operations. We are still confined to operating between 8am-8pm therefore we thank you for your continued patience at this time.
Please note changes to the following:
- OPQ offices are currently closed to the general public at this time because of the need for extreme social distancing.
- New applications are being accepted via our web site only. No payment is required.
- From Monday 20/04/2020 OPQ will resume site surveys and installations. New applications will be queued on a first come first serve basis therefore please note the previous point.
- Support calls will be served as per schedule in the support ticket system
- Because our offices are currently closed, all payments need to be made on line, via EFT, ATM, etc.
Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 18/04/2020 – changes:
OPQ have completed delivery of the 50% free capacity offered by BoFiNet to our residential customers. Most issues relating to the delivery of this upgrade have now been resolved.
Please be advised, when on site, OPQ staff will be observing all recommended hygiene protocols, likewise we urge our customers to do the same.
Please use all the normal channels to contacts us. Or chat on line here on the web site for live assistance.
Stay Home & Keep Safe!