- Coronavirus: Don’t Panic
- BOMAID COVID-19: Coronavirus
- COVID19: OPQ Business Continuity Plan
- World Health Organisation Partners with WhatsAPP
- OPQ: Covid-19 Statement
- Covid-19 Notice 26/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 28/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 03/04/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 07/04/2020
- Press Statement From BISPA 07/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 09/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 18/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/05/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/06/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 17/06/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 03/08/2020
Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 17/06/2020
Dear Valued Clients,
Please note updates to the following:
- As the Phase 1 lockdown status has been relaxed, our Gaborone office will be open to limited public access.
- OPQ continues to operate as normally as possible but we do have a backlog of waiting site surveys. Please contact our offices via normal channels for order updates and please be patient at this time.
- Note that we are not accepting cash at this time. Payments should be made via electronic methods and card swiping at our office.
- Our staff adheres to all prescribed safety protocols and we ask our customers to do the same when our staff are at your premises.
Please use all the normal channels to contacts us. Or chat online here on the web site for live assistance.
Stay Home & Keep Safe!