- Coronavirus: Don’t Panic
- BOMAID COVID-19: Coronavirus
- COVID19: OPQ Business Continuity Plan
- World Health Organisation Partners with WhatsAPP
- OPQ: Covid-19 Statement
- Covid-19 Notice 26/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 28/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 03/04/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 07/04/2020
- Press Statement From BISPA 07/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 09/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 18/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/05/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/06/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 17/06/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 03/08/2020
Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 03/08/2020
Dear Valued Clients,
As Greater Gaborone is now in Phase 1 lock-down, please note the following;
- At this time we are, accepting new applications via our web site only. No payment is required.
- New applications will be queued but currently no new installations are taking place.
- Support calls will be served as per schedule in the support ticket.
- All payments need to be made on line, via ATM etc.
- OPQ’s offices are closed to the general public.
Again we need to exercise patience. Due to the limitations of permits being issued our on-site services have been severely disrupted.
All our usual communication channels are open and our agents are ready to assist.
Stay Home and Stay Safe.