- Coronavirus: Don’t Panic
- BOMAID COVID-19: Coronavirus
- COVID19: OPQ Business Continuity Plan
- World Health Organisation Partners with WhatsAPP
- OPQ: Covid-19 Statement
- Covid-19 Notice 26/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 28/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 03/04/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 07/04/2020
- Press Statement From BISPA 07/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 09/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 18/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/05/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/06/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 17/06/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 03/08/2020
- OPQ Offices Re-Open
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 26/07/2021
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 12/08/2021
Dear Valued OPQ Clients,
Due to the overwhelming uptick in sales of Internet connections and support calls, OPQ management has regretably decided to postpone all new installations as of 10:00am 28/03/2020.
In line with recommended hygiene protocols and in particular, social distancing, we also seek to limit risk to our employees and practise the basic hygiene protocols of washing hands, not touching your face, social distancing and sanitise hands/workspaces.
As always, we at OPQ will serve you as far as we able but for now we must concentrate on our support calls.
Support calls; please be patient. If your complaint is related to ‘speed’ now that you are operating from home more frequently, please be patient. Follow the normal procedure for fault reporting and you will be assisted.
Please adhere to recommended hygiene protocols when our technicians are at your site.
We would also like to remind customers of the following from our previous statement.
“Existing users of shared internet packages are relying more on their home connections during this time and you will experience changes in your network speed. This means that in the least, you will receive your minimum guaranteed speed as opposed to fluctuating between your minimum and maximum speed as the utilisation changes. Please be patient with our support staff and we will assist you in as timely a manner as possible.”
Whilst we became aware of BoFiNet’s generous offer almost at the same time as everybody else, the announcement only served to impact our support systems even further.
We will of course avail the offer to our customers once OPQ and Bofinet have clarified the offer fully.
We urge patience and understanding in these times we are all living in right now.