- Coronavirus: Don’t Panic
- BOMAID COVID-19: Coronavirus
- COVID19: OPQ Business Continuity Plan
- World Health Organisation Partners with WhatsAPP
- OPQ: Covid-19 Statement
- Covid-19 Notice 26/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 28/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 03/04/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 07/04/2020
- Press Statement From BISPA 07/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 09/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 18/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/05/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/06/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 17/06/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 03/08/2020
Dear Valued OPQ Clients,
We would like to inform you that due to the Corona Virus impact, in Botswana, more of our clients are now being based at home.
Additionally there has been a rush for new connections in light of the imminent lockdown.
This has impacted our ability to service clients in our normal, expected way.
We understand your frustrations because of the urgency but we urge you to be patient and remain calm. As long as we are able, we will continue to operate and service you but expect delays.
Existing users of shared internet packages are relying more on their home connections during this time and you will experience changes in your network speed. This means that in the least, you will receive your minimum guaranteed speed as opposed to fluctuating between your minimum and maximum speed as the utilisation changes. Please be patient with our support staff and we will assist you in as timely a manner as possible.
Some of our staff have migrated to remote working and more will follow, leaving a slimmed down staff body at our Gaborone offices.
We strongly discourage visiting our offices at this time as, with the given resources, OPQ are adhering to hygiene protocols from the recognised authorities at all times.
In addition, OPQ will not be accepting, cash as payment at our offices after Friday 27th March 2020 as a further precautionary measure.
We are all facing uncertain times and we are in all in this together so please, have patience and remain calm.