- Coronavirus: Don’t Panic
- BOMAID COVID-19: Coronavirus
- COVID19: OPQ Business Continuity Plan
- World Health Organisation Partners with WhatsAPP
- OPQ: Covid-19 Statement
- Covid-19 Notice 26/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 28/03/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 03/04/2020
- Covid-19 Notice 07/04/2020
- Press Statement From BISPA 07/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 09/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 18/04/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/05/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 15/06/2020
- Covid-19 OPQ Operations Notice 17/06/2020
Dear Valued Clients,
Once we have resolved the issues revolving around travel permits during the lock down period, OPQ will resume operations.
- At this time we are accepting new applications via our web site only. No payment is required.
- New applications will be queued but currently no new installations are taking place.
- Support calls will be served as per schedule in the support ticket.
- All payments need to be made on line, via ATM etc.
We are working to deliver the 50% free capacity offered by BoFiNet and we are working with BoFiNet to be able to deliver this to all our customers.
Residential upgrades with be prioritised at this time.
We will be rolling out upgrades as soon as we are able with essential services travel permits.
OPQ staff will be observing all recommended hygiene protocols, we urge our customers to do the same.
All our administration staff, normally at the office, are working from home. Please use all the normal channels to contacts us. Or chat on line here on the web site.